Saturday, April 28, 2018

Lunch at Scotty's


Today I had the pleasure of taking my young daughter out for lunch. Being in the neighborhood we decided to give the newly opened Scotty's Brewhouse a try. I have to tell, whomever designed this place did a beautiful job. I just have one question, why aren't the giant roll-up windows facing the Football Stadium? #gomules 

As we entered we were greeted by some very pleasant hosts and seated promptly, honestly it wasn't as busy as I expected for lunch time. Our hostess, who wasn't very knowledgeable about the menu or their specials, left us in the very capable and friendly hands of Cassidy our waitress. 

After some deliberation I decided on the Buffalo Chicken Wrap with waffle fries and my daughter had their sliders with tots. Our food arrived within a reasonable amount of time and we dug in.

My food was plated nicely but the first bite had me wishing I had ordered a medium sauce. The mild was true to its name and left me wanting more heat. The overall wrap was very good but in all honesty, I actually enjoyed my daughter's burger more. The patty was well seasoned and served on a fresh bun with real cheddar and the tots had just the right amount of salt and crunch.

All-in-all we had a very good meal but the next time I'm going to explore their burger options. Check them out when you get a chance, and let me know your favorites.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment